Some things just don’t last, and the same can be said about things involving the business of professional wrestling. We CAN say that one of more enduring things in the WWE has been the relationship between Paul Levesque (Triple H) and Stephanie McMahon, two of the most powerful people (on-and-off-screen) behind the most powerful wrestling organization in the world. Over the years, these two (both as themselves and as on-screen characters) have gone through their fair share of ups-and-downs, personality changes, and senses of style. But let’s be honest, we ALL do; I used to think wearing oversized and baggy shirts and pants back in the early-to-mid 2000s was all the comfort I needed. Continue reading A Redditor’s Video on the Evolution of Triple H & Stephanie McMahon’s Relationship…
The fastest speedruns being in Resident Evil 7: Biohazard are being finished on easy mode and use special weapons. However, one runner, a YouTuber who goes by the name Quizzle, went to the next level by upping the difficulty all the way to the game’s hardest difficulty (called Madhouse) and hacked their way through with a pocket knife and DOESN’T DIE ONE, SINGLE TIME! You might be asking yourself, “What is Madhouse mode” right now, so I’ll explain: Madhouse is Resident Evil 7‘s highest difficulty and only becomes available to select after clearing the game once. Madhouse mode rearranges the locations of key items, increases the toughness of all enemies (including making the relentless villain Jack Baker run faster than your character). YIKES!! The final time during this attempt clocked in at 2:49:13, which is roughly thirty-seven minutes faster than his first attempt. Impressive, indeed…
You recall a few years back when news broke of the futuristic design of Apple’s new campus (you know, the one that kinda looks like a spaceship), and we’ve been given trickles of information from the company on a near-monthly basis on the construction progress. Now, thanks to some aerial quadcopter footage (because they ARE NOT DRONES; I don’t care how quick and fancy it sounds) of how far the construction of the “spaceship” campus has come. Continue reading Check Out the Progress on Apple’s “Spaceship” Campus #2…
In this episode of Geek Me Five, host Montez McCrary will be discussing five simple and interesting facts about the Roku streaming set-top box.
1) The Official Roku website [www.roku.com]
2) “19* Hidden Roku Tricks for Streaming Success,” PC Magazine [https://goo.gl/bXHELy]
3) The Official Roku Blog [https://blog.roku.com] Continue reading Roku – Geek Me Five #23
In this pro wrestling-themed episode of PractitioNERD Documented, or “Doc’D”, host Montez McCrary will be discussing the popular, and often very humorous, independent professional wrestling promotion, Pro Wrestling Guerrilla.
1) Pro Wrestling Guerrilla Official Website [http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com]
2) PWG Blu-rays/DVD on Amazon [http://amzn.to/2jW882M] & PWG Merchandise [http://www.prowrestlingguerrilla.com/merch]
3) r/SquaredCircle’s Guide on How To Watch PWG [https://goo.gl/CzJk08] Continue reading Pro Wrestling Guerrilla – Doc’D #60
In this episode of Geek Me Five, host Montez McCrary will be discussing the ongoing Japanese superhero parody webcomic, manga and anime series, One-Punch Man.
1) One-Punch Man Anime [Hulu: https://goo.gl/FjaF7i; Daisuki: https://goo.gl/tufAlD]
2) One-Punch Man Webcomic & Manga [Webcomic: http://galaxyheavyblow.web.fc2.com; Manga: http://amzn.to/2jfajlu]
3) One-Punch Man Wikia/Fandom webpage [Wikia/Fandom: https://goo.gl/AZwl4p; Reddit: https://goo.gl/5bHixg; My Anime List: https://goo.gl/nTQq6A] Continue reading One-Punch Man – Geek Me Five #22
In this video game-themed episode of PractitioNERD Documented, or “Doc’D”, host Montez McCrary will be discussing the upcoming home and portable gaming console, the Nintendo Switch, including the Nintendo’s prior systems leading up to the Switch’s March 2017 release.
1) “First Look at the Nintendo Switch” [https://goo.gl/10bzcO]
2) “Nintendo Switch™ – Official Site – Nintendo’s New Video Game System” [http://www.nintendo.com/switch/]
3) Search “Nintendo Switch” on The PractitioNERD [https://goo.gl/0BUj3c] Continue reading Nintendo Switch – Doc’D #59
Oh great googily-moogily, the X-F-L… Admittedly, I was a fan early on, as I was looking for an alternative to the NFL (though Arena Football was already scratching that itch). I had no issues with the NFL then (like I do now), but competition in the pro sports realm can be a positive thing. Well, we know how the XFL ended (not well), but this coming Super Bowl week in 2017, ESPN will debut it’s newest installment of their famed 30 for 30 series with the unbelievably-highly-anticipated “This Was The XFL”. Between that, ESPN’s coverage of the WWE on SportsCenter, and the 30 For 30 series working on a Ric Flair documentary, I am super amped! Continue reading Yes, the XFL will get a Physical Hall of Fame for a day in New York City…
Before you step back into the world of Gravity Rush, check out this two-part, 17-minute Gravity Rush the Animation ~Overture~, which takes place between 2012’s Gravity Rush (which was AWESOME on the PS Vita and PS4) and the upcoming Gravity Rush 2 for the PS4. For players familiar with the franchise’s first physics-defying action title, they’ll recognize series characters Kat and Raven, who are present and star in the animation. Gravity Rush the Animation ~Overture~ fills in their story following Gravity Rush’s cliffhanger ending. Continue reading Watch the entire ‘Gravity Rush: The Overture Animation’ Anime for FREE!