Arcade1Up strikes again with another excellent addition to their line-up of 75%-scale arcade units for those of use who: 1) have great memories of going to and playing games at arcades, 2) want an arcade cabinet — or “cab”, if you’re nasty — at home that wont take up too much space and require little upkeep and 3) want to relive those cruising’ across the … Continue reading Presenting Arcade1Up’s Outrun Arcade Cabinet!
I have some fond memories of playing the Sega Saturn back in the day; mostly at friend’s houses and the karate studio as I had a PlayStation at home (along with a Genesis and Game Gear). I had fun playing Nights: Into Dreams, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Sonic Jam (believe it or not), Sega Rally, Panzer Dragoon Saga, and the like. Now, we are approaching the 25th anniversary of the Sega Saturn’s launch in Japan, and Sega’s going to turn back time and bring back a “dead” character.Continue reading “The Resurrection of Segata Sanshiro (at SEGA FES 2019 at least…)”
When it comes to making WWE video games, the in-ring motion capture (MoCap) work is performed by very talented non-WWE wrestlers that learn everyone’s moves and entrances while wearing the motion capture suits. This method allows the actual WWE wrestlers from having to take lots of time out of their already busy schedules to film MoCap work. However, there are some instances when some WWE talent don’t want someone else to bring their moves to the virtual world; Shane McMahon is one of them. Continue reading “Here’s Shane McMahon Doing MoCap for WWE 2K18…”
In this video game-themed episode of PractitioNERD Documented, or “Doc’D”, host Montez McCrary will be discussing the stories behind the rise, the fall, and the lasting legacy of the Sega’s final video game console, the Sega Dreamcast.
1) Sega Dreamcast listings on eBay [https://goo.gl/UjJqZW]
2) The Sega Dreamcast Collection for PC [http://amzn.to/2xbBSj5], Xbox 360 [http://amzn.to/2fTd7oh]
3) Jon’s PCWzrd13 [youtube.com/pcwzrd13] and Dreamcastic [youtube.com/DreamcasticChannel] YouTube Channels Continue reading “The Sega Dreamcast – Doc’D #67”
In this video game-themed episode of PractitioNERD Documented, or “Doc’D”, host Montez McCrary will be discussing the Sega Game Gear and Master System classic, Castle of Illusion, starring Mickey Mouse.
1) Genesis “Illusion” Series of Games: Amazon [http://amzn.to/2oek7L8], eBay [https://goo.gl/JbMZMs]
2) Game Gear “Illusion” Series of Games: Amazon [http://amzn.to/2nLuc6U], eBay [https://goo.gl/HpmaZT]
3) Master System “Illusion” Series of Games: eBay [https://goo.gl/FY7UoZ]
4) Mega Drive “Illusion” Series of Games: eBay [https://goo.gl/2KfaEh]
5) “Castle of Illusion” (2013): PS3 [https://goo.gl/lt7WId], Xbox 360 [https://goo.gl/EnYba6], PC/Steam [https://goo.gl/MX7tfN], Android [http://amzn.to/2oe0rqG], iOS [https://goo.gl/I6rUu6]
In this video game-themed episode of PractitioNERD Documented, or “Doc’D”, host Montez McCrary will be discussing the upcoming home and portable gaming console, the Nintendo Switch, including the Nintendo’s prior systems leading up to the Switch’s March 2017 release.
1) “First Look at the Nintendo Switch” [https://goo.gl/10bzcO]
2) “Nintendo Switch™ – Official Site – Nintendo’s New Video Game System” [http://www.nintendo.com/switch/]
3) Search “Nintendo Switch” on The PractitioNERD [https://goo.gl/0BUj3c] Continue reading “Nintendo Switch – Doc’D #59”
In this video game-themed episode of PractitioNERD Documented, or “Doc’D”, host Montez McCrary will be discussing the history, the development, and the somewhat-lost legacy of the game that was ALMOST ‘Fallout 3,” the Van Buren project.