A Beautiful Building for Blind Scottish War Vets

The Scottish War Blinded was founded in Edinburgh in 1915 in order to offer care for Scotland’s sailors, soldiers and airmen and women who were blinded during their service of their country.  The New Linburn Centre facility is located on a site at Linburn, West Lothian and it replaces the charity’s 1950’s-era facility which occupied an nearby site. The organization of the interior and exterior spaces are simple as possible so that the users can easily form a mental image of the building, allowing for straightforward navigation. Continue reading “A Beautiful Building for Blind Scottish War Vets”