In this episode of Geek Me Five, host Montez McCrary will be discussing five simple and interesting facts about the classic Nickelodeon animated series, Rocko’s Modern Life.
1) “Rocko’s Modern Life” (Various Volumes) on Amazon Prime Streaming [http://amzn.to/2olcpPU] and “Rocko’s Modern Life” (The Complete Series 8-Disc Set) on DVD [http://amzn.to/2o0SQR5]
2) “Rocko’s Modern Life” on Wikia [rockosmodernlife.wikia.com]
3) “Rocko’s Modern Life” creator Joe Murray’s Blog [http://joemurraystudio.com/blog] Continue reading Rocko’s Modern Life – Geek Me Five #26
In this episode of Geek Me Five, host Montez McCrary will be discussing five simple and interesting facts about the classic Nickelodeon game show, Legends of the Hidden Temple.
1) “Slimed!: An Oral History of Nickelodeon’s Golden Age” by Mathew Klickstein [http://amzn.to/2g7bDGa]
2) BuzzFeed Entertainment interviews Kirk Fogg [https://goo.gl/o3IKvE]
3) The Unknown Archive’s Legends of the Hidden Temple Playlist [https://goo.gl/e2HvpL] Continue reading Legends of the Hidden Temple – Geek Me Five #20
While I remember saving cardboard boxes as a child and turning them into amazing works of engineering and design (as only a child from 6-to-14 years-old-could — I never, NEVVVVVER, pulled off something this detailed or intricate (not even my cardboard replica of the temple from the old Nickelodeon game show “Legends of the Hidden Temple”; oh yeah, I am THAT awesome). Well, NicoNico Douga user Upuaza Touryou took roughly five months to complete this cardboard creation replica of Japan’s most famous temples, the Byōdō-in, which is made up of over five thousand cardboard parts from Amazon boxes. And what do you do with YOUR Amazon cardboard boxes? I bet you just throw them away, huh? Continue reading Turn Amazon Cardboard Boxes into a Beautiful Buddhist Temple