In this episode of Geek Me Five, host Montez McCrary will be discussing five simple and interesting facts about the classic Nickelodeon animated series, Rocko’s Modern Life.
1) “Rocko’s Modern Life” (Various Volumes) on Amazon Prime Streaming [http://amzn.to/2olcpPU] and “Rocko’s Modern Life” (The Complete Series 8-Disc Set) on DVD [http://amzn.to/2o0SQR5]
2) “Rocko’s Modern Life” on Wikia [rockosmodernlife.wikia.com]
3) “Rocko’s Modern Life” creator Joe Murray’s Blog [http://joemurraystudio.com/blog] Continue reading “Rocko’s Modern Life – Geek Me Five #26”
In this episode of Geek Me Five, host Montez McCrary will be discussing five simple and interesting facts about the classic Nickelodeon game show, Legends of the Hidden Temple.
1) “Slimed!: An Oral History of Nickelodeon’s Golden Age” by Mathew Klickstein [http://amzn.to/2g7bDGa]
2) BuzzFeed Entertainment interviews Kirk Fogg [https://goo.gl/o3IKvE]
3) The Unknown Archive’s Legends of the Hidden Temple Playlist [https://goo.gl/e2HvpL] Continue reading “Legends of the Hidden Temple – Geek Me Five #20”
Wow, is this my SECOND “The Great Gatsby“-related post in a single day? Dang, I’m on a roll. Kaiser. Toasted. With butter. Anyway, with the release of the official trailer to the next film adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald’s “The Great Gatsby” set to be released on Christmas Day this year, I figured that this would be a great time to revisit one of my favorite online flash games from the past few years. The game itself is an 8-bit version of The Great Gatsby, made as a tribute to old-school NES games, and was created and developed by Charlie Hoey and editor Pete Smith.
Continue reading “Play the “lost” NES videogame version of “The Great Gatsby.””